Quacksalver Quacksalver

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

Best fucking episode ever

Carbonwater responds:

damn straight

levon spaghetti dungeon levon spaghetti dungeon

Nice

Good animation, pretty funny. Welcome back OB.

X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^ X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^

I like the animation

This was also kind of funny. Nice job with a 0.47 BA.

Stinky Boot FUCKER Stinky Boot FUCKER

Brilliant Movie

I'm suprised of its low score since it actually pretty good. I like the inking in the man's face, as well as the music. The opening sequence is good as well. You are a good artist. It's a shame the only awards you ever got were Turds of the Week.

B B

A masterpiece

Never in my life have a seen such exquisite animation with beautiful frame-by-frame that it makes me so blithe. This animation something even the most extravagant artist can't accomplish. I'm, the least to say, I'm... jealous. Beautiful animation, it's just genius.

Make more. Please.

Wannabe VG Commentators Wannabe VG Commentators

I agree with you so.

I'm tired of all these fucking talentless hacks getting attention while people who create original content barely get any! I blame it all on YouTube's algorithms.I like your animation style, it's just awesome.

Blordow responds:

It is quite a sad reality, and thanks very much!

Hulalaoo.swf Hulalaoo.swf

Cool

It's great! I love it! My favorite part was with all the black people. :D

Troll Communist Troll Communist

Really?

Trying to lag people's computers, really?

[Mashup] Quake Right Now [Typographic Twerk Video] [Mashup] Quake Right Now [Typographic Twerk Video]

Belongs on the audio portal.

I like the music a lot man, but don't upload stuff this on the portal, if anything, upload it on YouTube. The audio portal is made for this kind of stuff. Remove it, upload this on the audio portal and you are good to go.

Dubwolfer responds:

I have a question; since there is nowhere else, though, for me to upload the video portion... What do I do?

I have posted it on Youtube, it only got like 100 views in a few months...

I am in the process of posting it in the audio portal (or, I have the file, just been too lazy to upload it there.) But, doesn't this fall under the category of music video? Since, it's not just a static image?

I'm new, so I honestly don't know anything.

And, I'm glad you enjoyed it.